Sunday 20 June 2010

Dr Dre is backkkk bitches!!

/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\

Ok so I'm actually writing this blog from our taxi to the airport....dedciation man!!! Plus the fact that I now have adverts on here so I have to keep updating in order to make some P's off it :-) so help a girl out and click on em!! Haha.

I just wanted to see who out there in cyber space heard the new track from DR DRE...yes I said it, A NEW TRACK FROM DR DRE!!! We been waiting for 'Detox' to reach for years, but apparently it is ON for this year, can I get a HOO-RAY?!!

That old daarg Westwood played the leaked track on his show this eve, titled 'Under Pressure' and I nearly crashed the car....it is FIYAAHHHHH! It's not even finished yet, so there's no chorus, just their verses. The beat is crazy!

Check out the vid: go youtube type in Dr Dre Under Pressure. (Sorry peeps my bb won't let me embed vids on here).

No comments:

Post a Comment